Vicks VapoRub is an ointment which is used to relieve nasal catarrh (inflammation of mucous membranes in the nose and throat), congestion (a blocked nose), sore throat and coughs due to colds.
Camphor, Turpentine oil, Levomenthol, and Eucalyptus oil.
- Levomenthol and camphor calm a cough
- Eucalyptus oil and Levomenthol relieve nasal congestion (blocked nose)
- Eucalyptus oil relieves catarrh
How to Use
Rub Vicks VapoRub liberally on the chest, throat, and back. Rub in well over the whole area and leave nightclothes loose for easy inhalation.
Place hot (not boiling) water in a suitable bowl for inhalation. Melt two teaspoons of VapoRub into the bowl of hot water and inhale the vapors.
Caution: never re-heat the mixture or heat Vaporub in microwave
Children (over 2 years):
Apply lightly to chest and back. Rub gently and leave clothes loose for easy inhalation.
- Do not use Vicks VapoRub:
- if you are allergic to any of the actives or other ingredients
- on children under 2 years
- as an inhalation for children under 12 years
- on broken skin, wounds or mucous membranes
- swallow or apply directly onto the nostrils, eyes, mouth or face
- Do not bandage tightly. Do not use with heat wrap.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.