- Mild to moderate pain of Osteoarthritis and muscle aches
- Mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, period pain, pain after dental procedures and toothaches
- Relieves from fever and pain after vaccination.
- Panadol Joint is a sustained release formulation that can provide long-lasting relief from joint pain such as that associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Panadol Joint can be a convenient choice, containing a higher dose of paracetamol than regular Panadol tablets. Panadol Joint may provide up to 8-hour relief from pain.
- Panadol Joint is a unique bi-layer caplet incorporating an immediate-release and a sustained release dose of paracetamol. Paracetamol is released in 2 stages, with the first stage being released quickly, for rapid onset of action, and the second stage being released slowly over the day or night, to provide prolonged pain relief.
Composition665 mg Paracetamol
How To Use Pandol joint
2 tablets taken three times a day, every 6-8 hours as required, up to a maximum of 6 tablets in any 24-hour period
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.