Nyda Express Against Lice & Nits Spray is designed to kill head lice and their eggs using a physical mode of action rather than chemical insecticide (knock down). NYDA® express contains two dimethicones (silicone oils), which seep into the breathing holes of lice and eggs, blocks their oxygen supply which rapidly suffocates and kills them. This physical mode of action means that even head lice and eggs which have built up a resistance to chemical treatments (knockdown resistance) are still eliminated.
- Using silicone oils means NYDA® express does not have the harsh, unpleasant chemical odours of some insecticide-based head lice treatments.
- NYDA® express has been shown to be well tolerated by all ages including pregnant women and infants.
How to Use
NYDA®️ is easy to use. The pump spray makes it easy to distribute it in long, thick hair.
- NYDA should be applied to dry hair and Spray the hair roots thoroughly with NYDA
- Massage NYDA in until the hair is completely wet and allow it to take effect for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, the dead lice and larvae can be combed out. However, you should not wash the hair yet because NYDA should work longer on the scalp.
- NYDA should act for a total of at least eight hours or overnight. Use any regular shampoo to wash the hair after treatment with NYDA.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.