Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner for Damaged Hair
- Targets damaged areas of hair by nourishing the hair, delivering a smooth, conditioned feel
- Infused with an exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Keratin Protein and Black Rice
- Salon quality, conditioner gently conditions and detangles hair
- Features a complex rich in protein and nutrients, known to provide softness and to nourish even severely damaged hair
- Heals signs of damage while bringing strength with weightless effect
- Continued use with Keraphix system enables restorative agents to increase the resilience of hair’s cortex
At Nexxus, we understand that the hair structure consists of up to 90% protein, so we believe helping hair return to its optimal state means treating it with protein at high levels. Nexxus scientists set out to find inspiration from precious ingredients that could help heal severely damaged hair using a leading edge approach to protein research called Proteomics. The Nexxus Keraphix Healing System for Severely Damaged Hair, with Keratin Protein and Black Rice, heals visible signs of severe hair damage. Rice has long been a storied secret of strong healthy hair for women of the Huangluo village in China, where fermented rice water has unlocked the key to growing long, luxurious hair. Women of the village go to great lengths to preserve their hair by washing it in fermented rice water and often undergo just one haircut their entire lifetime. Extensive testing showed that Glutamic Acid is a key amino acid lost in hair when it is exposed to severe damage. After finding that Black Rice was among the richest sources of Glutamic Acid in nature, Nexxus combined this ingredient with Keratin Protein and other essential nutrients to create a new hair healing ritual for clinically proven healthy-looking hair with just one use.
How to Use
Salon-crafted with our exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Keratin Protein and Black Rice, Keraphix Conditioner acts as the second step of the treatment process, healing signs of damage while bringing strength with weightless effect.
- STEP 1: Apply Keraphix Conditioner to wet hair and experience the rich foamy lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- STEP 2: Follow with Keraphix Conditioner or Keraphix Masque for Severely Damaged Hair to help heal signs of damage.
- STEP 3: Once a week, follow with the Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment for a complete hair treatment for healthy-looking, soft and smooth hair.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.