- Multi-Gyn ActiGel contains the patent 2QR Complex.
- The bioactive polysaccharides can treat and prevent vaginal infections by forming an adhesive film to trap the harmful microbes and prevent their adhesion to the body cells.
- This will lock the first step of infection, without killing the needful microbial flora, which makes it acts as a natural defense mechanism in the body.
- Multi-Gyn ActiGel is able to restore the normal vaginal pH to make the environment suitable for the natural defense mechanism of microflora.
- Multi-Gyn ActiGel can be used safely during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer*, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
* 2QR complex = patented bio-active polysaccharides.
How to Use
To treat an active infection, insert the gel using the applicator twice daily for 5 days.
To prevent infection, apply the gel internally and externally once every three days.
NOTE: Do not use the gel directly after intercourse if you wish to become pregnant.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.