Gengigel teething gingival gel is an oral gel consisting of an innovative patented mucoadhesive polymer.
Gengigel teething gel for infants adheres to the teeth and gums for a long time, forming an invisible, flexible, strong film that performs an effective protective action.
Reduces pain and swelling during the gum inflammations typical of infancy, such as those caused by teething or traumas.
- Alcohol, colorant, and sugar-free
- Clinically tested for infants
- The very high safety profile
How to use
- Spread a small amount of product (0.5 -1 cm), using an applicator or a finger (after washing hands thoroughly), and massage it gently onto the gum until the affected area is entirely covered
- Preferably apply after meals and before sleep, use 3-6 times a day, or as required
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.