Retinol Ampoule from Dr. Grandel are ampoules that promote smoothing, refinement and regeneration to the skin. These ampoules are formulated with a concentrate of active substance that neutralizes the signs of aging, that is, even pronounced wrinkles are visibly reduced. A care that reduces lines and wrinkles for younger skin on waking.Benefits
- The active substance concentrate counteracts the signs of aging
- Even pronounced wrinkles are visibly reduced
- The intensive night care reduces lines and wrinkles while you are sleeping
How to use
Dr Grandel ampoules can either be used as special-effect ampoule or as a treatment program.
The treatment can last 1–4 weeks, depending on the intensity required.
After cleansing and before moisturizing, two to three times a week during the treatment, apply a whole ampoule to the face, neck, and décolleté and gently massage into skin using fingers.
How to open the ampoule:
- Make sure no liquid is left in the ampoule head. gently knock ampoule allowing liquid to flow down.
- The dots which marks the breaking point should face upwards towards you.
- To protect your fingers, wrap a tissue around the ampoule or alternatively, use an ampoule breaker tool.
- Now break the ampoule against the dot.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Buteth-3, Alcohol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Disodium EDTA, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.