Hyaluron at Night replenishes moisture reserves for fresh, plump and youthful-looking skin in the morning. The clever active ingredient mix of depot hyaluron, synthesis booster and precious botanic lipids makes skin look fresh, plumped and youthful in the morning – after a beautiful night's sleep!Benefits
- Makes skin look fresh, plumped and youthful in the morning
- supplying the skin with optimum moisture
- It produce hyaluronic acid and elastin fibers for soft, smooth, healthy skin.
- promote cell regeneration
How to use
Dr Grandel ampoules can either be used as special-effect ampoule or as a treatment program.
The treatment can last 1–4 weeks, depending on the intensity required.
After cleansing and before moisturizing, two to three times a week during the treatment, apply a whole ampoule to the face, neck, and decolleté and gently massage into skin using fingers.
How to open the ampoule:
- Make sure no liquid is left in the ampoule head. gently knock ampoule allowing liquid to flow down.
- The dots which marks the breaking point should face upwards towards you.
- To protect your fingers, wrap a tissue around the ampoule or alternatively, use an ampoule breaker tool.
- Now break the ampoule against the dot.
Aqua (Water), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Laurate, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Oleyl Erucate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum (Fragrance)
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.