Dr Grandel AHA Effect Ampoule regenerates and refines concentrate that can be used as a daily care or to obtain immediate results.Benefits
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Refine pores, lighten, and smooth irregularities such as scars and pigment spots
- The fruit acids also improve skin moisture
How to use
Dr Grandel AHA Effect Ampoule can either be used as special-effect ampoules (=effect for a day or for a particular occasion) or as a treatment program (=sustained improvement in the condition of the skin).
A treatment can last 1–4 weeks, depending on the intensity required. After cleansing and before moisturizing, two to three times a week during the treatment, apply a whole ampoule to the face, neck and decolleté and gently massage into skin using fingers.
How to open the ampoule:
- Make sure no liquid is left in the ampoule head. Gently knock ampoule allowing liquid to flow down.
- The dot which marks the breaking point should face upwards resp. towards you.
- To protect your fingers, wrap a tissue round the ampoule or alternatively, use an ampoule breaker tool.
- Now break the ampoule AGAINST THE DOT
Aqua (Water), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Sodium Malate, Lecithin, Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.