- Many people have difficulty digesting gluten and casein proteins commonly found in carbohydrates, resulting in discomforts like occasional gas and bloating.
- Even those on gluten-free/casein-free diets may experience problems due to cross-contamination from offending foods.
- GlutenEase contains Protease Thera-blend (G1) along with DPP-IV activity for enhanced digestion of foods containing gluten and casein.
- Starch-digesting amylase enzymes assist in the digestion of the carbohydrate portion of grains, such as wheat, which contain gluten.
60 Capsule jar
How to use
- 1 capsule with each meal containing gluten or casein.
- More may be taken as needed.
Protease is a proteolytic enzyme that is included to help the body break down proteins. Amylase aid in digesting carbohydrates and fats, respectively. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work at various pH levels.