Blemil plus 2 HR is a follow-on formula for infants with cow's milk protein allergy IgE mediated and not mediated that provides an optimal supply of nutrients to the diets of babies from 6 months of age.
Blemil plus 2 HR is made from partially hydrolyzed rice proteins, which improve its digestibility and minimize allergenicity. Its content in nucleotides contributes to the maturation of the infant’s immune system, thus ensuring his optimal growth and development.
Blemil plus 2 HR includes:
- Made from partially hydrolyzed rice proteins, highly digestible and with a low allergenicity.
- Supplemented with L-lysine and L-tryptophan, essential amino acids that help to reproduce breast milk amino acids profile.
- Enriched with nucleotides, compounds of extreme importance in the development and maturation of the digestive and immune response systems.
- Carbohydrates: Combination of dextrinomaltose (78%) and corn starch (22%), which increase digestibility and tolerance. It contains no lactose or sucrose.
- Contains a lipid fraction, 100% plant origin, with a balanced supply of fatty acids.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) that favor digestion and absorption of fat fraction.
- Palmitic acid in β position that facilitates soft and easy-to-eliminate stools, and increases the absorption of fatty acids and minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
L-carnitine and taurine are important for metabolizing fats and for the maturation of brain structures and the visual function.
Vitamins and minerals: Contains vitamins and minerals that cover the daily needs of the infant. Especially enriched in iron and zinc (helping to reduce the incidence and duration of diarrhoea). It also provides significant amounts of selenium and vitamin E, powerful antioxidants that prevent the oxidation of fats, contributing to their optimal preservation and nutritional gain.