Agiolax Granules is a clinically proven natural product containing a plant laxative and dietary fiber. It aids and assists in the treatment of constipation. Agiolax is a special combination of senna pods and mostly insoluble fiber. It is suitable for bowel regulation in bed-ridden patients. Of indirect benefit to people suffering from hemorrhoids.
- Constipation, particularly the chronic form.
- Regulation of bowel activity during pregnancy and post-partum.
- In patients confined to bed.
- Habituation to strong purgatives.
- Disordered bowel action in patients with colostomies.
How to Use
Agiolax® should be taken after the evening meal and before breakfast. The general dosage is 1 – 2 teaspoonful/sachet(s) – according to the individual requirement – followed by a glass of water. Agiolax® should not be chewed.
After the preparation has been effective, the dosage can be individually reduced to ½ to 1 teaspoonful/sachet once or twice daily.
- Seeds of Plantago ovata 52.0 g
- Isphagula husk 2.2 g
- Tinnevelly Senna pods 12.4 g