Xenical 120mg Capsules, when used in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet, can be used for obesity management, including weight loss and weight maintenance.
Xenical works in your digestive system to block one-third of the fat in the food you eat from being digested
The daily intake of fat, carbohydrate and protein should be distributed over three main meals. Xenical pills can also block the absorption of some vitamins. You may wish to take a multivitamin supplement along with making sure to keep a well-balanced diet, rich in fruit and vegetables.
The active substance is Orlistat. Each capsule contains 120 mg of Orlistat.
The other ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose (E460), sodium starch glycolate (type A), povidone (E1201), sodium laurilsulfate and talc. The capsule shell consists of gelatine, indigo carmine (E132), titanium dioxide (E171) and edible printing ink.
How to Use
- The usual recommended dose of Xenical 120mg is to take one capsule three times a day before, during or up to one hour after each main meal.
- Avoid foods containing fat such as biscuits, chocolate and savory snacks between meals.
- Do not chew the capsule - swallow whole with a glass of water.
- If you miss your meal or have a meal low in fat, you should not take your dose of Xenical pills.
- If you have been advised to take a multivitamin preparation, you should take it at bedtime or two hours after taking Xenical
Доставка онлайн-заказов зависит от местоположения клиента и наличия товара.