FerVita® is an exclusive formula with 6 different sources of iron (bisglycinate, pidolate, citrate, gluconate, pyrophosphate, lactate), folic acid and spirulina, which ensures optimal absorption. Highly bioavailable iron.
Take 2 capsules a day, with meals and a large glass of water. Recommended taking one in the morning and once at night.
- Iron: in the form of 6 natural salts of high bioavailability. It contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin and promotes body oxygenation. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9): contributes to the synthesis of hemoglobin (formation of the heme group) and the formation of blood cells. Also helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Spirulina: a natural source of iron which contributes to the synthesis of erythrocytes due to its content of vitamin B12.
- Vitamins: A, K, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C.
- Minerals: iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, iodine, manganese.
- Proteins with essential amino acids: (amino acids which must be obtained through diet since the organism is not able to synthesize them): isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, histidine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.
- Other components: phycocyanin, chlorophyll, carotenoids, gamma-linolenic acid.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.