- Developed with dentists to help protect children’s teeth from the effect of acid erosion.
- Everyone recognizes sugar-related tooth decay as an issue in children’s oral health. However, dentists are increasingly concerned about acid erosion, caused by acids found in fruits, juices, and soft drinks in today’s diet.
- Most children’s permanent teeth come through between the ages of 6-13. These new teeth along with their milk teeth are vulnerable to attack from acids.
- These acids soften the enamel, allowing it to be slowly worn away. Once the enamel’s gone, it’s gone forever.
- Why choose Sensodyne Pronamel for Children 6+ Toothpaste?
- Sensodyne Pronamel for Children is an everyday fluoride toothpaste developed with dentists to help protect from the effects of acidic foods and drinks.
Sodium Fluoride 0315% W/W
Pack75 ml Tube
How To Use
Suitable for children over the age of 6 years. Brush twice a day for two minutes. Supervise brushing to minimize swallowing. If your child takes fluoride from other sources consult your dentist or doctor.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.