Resistin Plus Oral Drops
- For supportive treatment of colds and fever
- Generally used in inflammatory processes and infections to increase the body’s defenses
- For influenza prophylaxis within short periods of time with high risk and increased risk of infection, not longer than 8 weeks
Resistin Plus Oral Drops should be taken at the first signs of a cold such as a running nose, sneezing, freezing and shivering, increased temperature. If it is taken early enough, the worsening of the symptoms can be stopped.
1 ml includes: Echinacea purpurea Ø 0.60 ml, Usnea barbata Ø 0.20 ml, Chamomilla recutita Ø 0.10 ml, Ilex aquifolium Ø 0.10 ml. Includes 65 Vol. % Alcohol (ethanol).
How to Use
- For prophylaxis (e.g. socializing with people with colds): 30 – 50 drops 3 times a day directly into the mouth or in some warm water.
- In the acute case at the first sign of a cold/flu, every hour - 20 drops.
- The dosage should be left in the mouth for a while through gargling.
- Children between 4 and 12 years should split the above dose by half.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.