Philips Sonicare FlexCare 2 Replacement Brushes HX6012
- Standard size
- All-around cleaning
As one of our flagship toothbrush heads, Philips Sonicare FlexCare 2 Replacement Brushes HX6012 is perfect for new or legacy Sonicare users who simply desire that authentic Sonicare cleaning experience at an unbelievable value.
Optimized Philips Sonicare performance: This Philips Sonicare toothbrush head features a contoured profile to naturally fit the shape of your teeth and to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Removes up to 2 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush: This brush head removes up to 2 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology: Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology pulses water between teeth, and its brush strokes break up plaque and sweep it away for an exceptional daily clean.
- Works with any Philips Sonicare click-on toothbrush: This brush head clicks on and off your brush handle for a secure fit and easy maintenance and cleaning. It fits all Philips Sonicare toothbrush handles except PowerUp Battery and Essence.
- Part of a better oral healthcare routine: Like all authentic Philips Sonicare branded brush heads, this brush head is safe on teeth and gums. Each brush head has been quality tested for exceptional performance and durability.
- Reminder bristles ensure your most effective clean: At first glance, it may not be obvious, but brush heads lose stiffness and gradually wear down over months of normal use. Our blue reminder bristles fade to white and help you recognize when it's time for a replacement. For optimal results, replace your brush head every three months.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.