- The AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air. The teat stays full of milk, even when horizontal, for upright feeding.
- Reducing the air a baby ingests can help ease common feeding issues like colic, gas, and reflux.
- for New Borns (0-12 months)
- The teat stays full of milk, even when the bottle is horizontal, so your baby can drink in a more natural, upright position.
- This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion, and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
- To start, fill the bottle with milk, place the AirFree vent over the rim, and screw on the teat. Tilt the bottle downwards once to fill the teat, and you're ready to go. When feeding, make sure the AirFree vent stays on top. The teat will stay full of milk, even when it's horizontal, for easier upright feeding.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.