Pan Natural Cough Lozenges for Dry and Productive Cough provide natural relief thanks to the specially selected plant extracts that they contain along with vitamin C. They can be used at any stage of cough development and are suitable for adults and children from 5 years old.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Chamomile: Provides soothing effect on the respiratory tract in case of dry cough and itchy throat
- Sage: Significantly soothes the oral cavity, throat & vocal cords and relieves irritation of the throat and pharynx
- Thyme: Promotes mucus secretion in the upper respiratory tract and facilitates expectoration
- Althaea: Soothes and relieves in case of discomfort (tickling) in the throat
- Mint: Provides a soothing & pleasant effect on throat, & vocal cords
How to Use
Children from 5 to 6 years old: 1 lozenge every 3 to 4 hours, up to 3 lozenges in 24 hours.
Adults & children over 6 years old: 1 lozenge every 3 to 4 hours, up to 4 lozenges in 24 hours.
Do not use more than one lozenge at a time.
Do not chew or swallow the lozenges.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.