- Nutraplus is an emollient, moisturizing, and protective cream for the treatment of dry or damaged skin.
- The active substance in this product is urea, a natural substance found in healthy skin.
- The presence of urea in the cream moisturizes the skin. This helps bring back soft and supple skin.
- Don't use Nutraplus if you are allergic to urea or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6). An allergic reaction may include a rash or itching.
- Don't use Nutraplus on large areas of skin if you have renal impairment, talk to your doctor before using it.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nutraplus.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use temporarily and consult your doctor.
- Apply carefully only to damaged or inflamed skin or to the face
- Avoid getting Nutraplus in your eyes, mouth, nose or ears (mucous membranes). Upon accidental contact, rinse the affected area with clean water.
- Nutraplus should only be used under medical supervision in babies.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it may not be advisable to use this product, unless your doctor considers it essential.
- If you are able to use Nutraplus while breastfeeding, you should remove this product from the breast area before breastfeeding.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Cetearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis)
- propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation
- propyl parahydroxybenzoate and methyl parahydroxybenzoate which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
How to use
- Nutraplus is for external use only.
- First, gently wash and dry the affected areas of your skin.
- Apply evenly to dry skin areas 2 to 3 times a day, or as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Wipe away any excess cream with a tissue.
- How long you will have to use this cream will depend on how quickly your condition improves.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.