Nicotinell 2mg Mint Gum helps you stop smoking.
For smokers of less than 20 cigarettes a day. Nicotinell mint-flavored gum helps you to overcome the withdrawal symptoms caused by reducing the amount you smoke or quitting altogether.
- To help cut down or quit smoking
- It contains 2mg of nicotine
- Mint flavored gum
How to Use
- For adults over 18 years of age
- You must not smoke whilst use these Gum
- Chew one gum when you feel the urge to smoke, initially try not to use more than 1 gum every 1-2 hours
- Most people use 8-12 gum a day
Do not use If:
- Are a nonsmoker.
- Are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Consult your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist before starting to use these Gum if:
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have a serious heart disease
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Or under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
1mg Nicotine (as nicotine Bitatrate Dihydrate), Also contains Maltitol (E965), Aspartame (E951) and Sodium
See leaflet for further information.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.