Nestle Cerelac Wheat & Dates is a nutritious, rice-based infant cereal with milk powder. At the very beginning of your baby’s weaning journey start by introducing simple cereals to their diet, such as this rice-based infant cereal with milk powder which contains iron which is important for their normal cognitive development along with Calcium, Vitamins A, C, and D, and many other essential nutrients.
- Has a simple flavor and a suitable texture
- An ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean
- Boil clean drinking water for 5min. Allow to cool. Measure 150 ml(for variants from 6 & 8 months) and 140ml (for variants from 12 months) pour lukewarm water into the baby's bowl.
- Add 50 grams or 9 level tablespoons of CERELAC.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
Do not Add Milk (product already contains milk)
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.