Lekadol Plus C contains granules for oral solutions of which Paracetamol and Ascorbic Acid are the active ingredients. Paracetamol is used to relieve pain and reduces elevated body temperature. Ascorbic Acid may strengthen the body’s resistance and replenishes Vitamin C which is in large quantities consumed during the common cold and influenza. Lekadol Plus C granules are consumed easier than solid dosage form, e.g. tablets.
- For treatment of symptoms associated with common cold and influenza
- Relieves conditions such as fever, headache, body pain, and throat pain
How to use
- Prepare a warm drink immediately before use.
- Pour the contents of one sachet into a cup or glass.
- Add about 200 mL of warm water or tea, stir well and drink while it is warm.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age, take contents of one sachet 4 to 6 times daily. The interval between the individual doses should be at least 4 to 6 hours.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.