Gelclair® is a viscous gel that used as a mouthwash, forms a protective film by adhering to the mucosa of the oropharyngeal cavity helping to provide pain relief in mouth lesions caused by:
- Radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Oral surgery
- Dental braces and dentures
Gelclair® contains PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone) and sodium hyaluronate in a liquid gel.
How to Use
- Gelclair should be used 3 times daily.
- Use 30-60 minutes before eating or drinking.
Instructions for use:
- Tear along top of the sachet Tear along top of the sachet
- Squeeze the Gelclair into a glass Squeeze the Gelclair® into a glass
- Add about 3 tablespoons of water (40ml) and stir well Add about 3 tablespoons of water (40ml) and stir well
- Use as a mouthwash straight away – rinsing around the mouth for at least 1 minute, or for as long as possible to coat the tongue and inside of the mouth completely Use as a mouthwash straight away - rinsing around the mouth for at least 1 minute, or for as long as possible to coat the tongue and inside of the mouth completely
- Gargle and spit out Gargle and spit out
- If no water is available, Gelclair® is safe to use undiluted - applied directly with a sponge or swab
- Throw away any unused Gelclair® mouthwash
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.