Dermatix Silicone Gel can be used in all areas of the body, even on uneven, flexible, and hairy surfaces. It moisturizes in-depth and allows much more elastic skin.
After applying this gel, we can use it make-up or sun protection, the use of this gel is recommended for both children and adults who suffer from large scars, burns or for those who heal badly.
Dermatix Silicone Gel is the ideal treatment to prevent recent scarring and also reduces prominent immature scarring. Its regular use allows the following benefits on scars:
- Smoothes and smoothes scars
- Decreases the coloration
- Calms the pain
- Relieves itching
How to Use
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Apply a very thin coat of Dermatix Gel on the scar immediately after the wound has healed and rub it in.
- Allow drying for 4 – 5 minutes. If the gel has not dried, remove the excess product.
- If you wish, you can apply make-up over the Dermatix Gel to camouflage the scar.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.