Bioclin Deo Allergy Vapo is used for sensitive and allergic skin
Deodorants with deodorizing active ingredients like alcohol and antiperspirant molecules tend to irritate sensitive and delicate skin, causing rashes, redness, burning, and itching. Deo Allergy is a range of deodorants specifically formulated for allergic, reactive, and newly-shaven skin, that regulates perspiration without clogging pores or altering the pH of the skin, ensuring long-lasting freshness.
- Free of preservatives, alcohol, aluminum salts and wheat derivatives
- Hypoallergenic (tested on sensitive skin)
- Clinically and dermatologically tested
- Nickel, cobalt, chrome, palladium, and mercury* tested
- Xylitol helps control bacterial growth on the skin
- Sage oil has anti-bacterial properties that inhibit bad odors
How to use
After bathing, apply an ample amount of deodorant. Does not leave any residue.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.