- Pharma Nord's bio-marine plus fish oil supplement is a unique fish oil formula with 65% omega 3 in the form of free fatty acids for direct absorption in the digestive system.
- Omega-3 with its content of EPA and DHA is known to contribute to normal functioning of the heart, plus maintenance of normal vision and brain function.
- Pharma Nord's bio-marine plus even contains folic acid and vitamin B12. This vitamin combination contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and psychological functions.
- Vitamin b12 and folic acid also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are vital to the normal functioning of the body, which belongs to several different chemical families.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 have different roles in body metabolism.
Each capsule of Pharma Nord bio-marine plus contains 500mg of fish oil (in the form of free fatty acids), corresponding to an EPA content of 166 mg and DHA content of 118mg,100 micrograms of folic acid, and 1 microgram of vitamin B12.
The addition of vitamin B12 and folic acid to fish oil reduces the risk of congenital birth defects and is more effective in reducing menstrual pain.
how to use
1to 3 capsules to be taken daily.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.