Ardell Brow Pomade with Brush
- Sculpt, fill-in and set brows
- Creamy, easy to blend formula
- Smudge-resistant lasts all-day
- Dual-ended brush: Angled tip brush end for creating clean precise lines and for easy shading and spoolie end for grooming brows and evening out the color.
Sculpt, fill-in and set brows in place all day with just one product! Ardell Brow Pomade with Brush combines the work of a powder, pencil, and gel into one easy-to-use pomade. This formula is light, highly pigmented, glides on smooth and blends effortlessly. A little goes a long way and lasts all day. Use the angled tip brush to create clean precise lines and for easy shading.
How to Use
- Using the spoolie end of the brush, brush brow hairs upward.
- Using the angled tip brush, outline the bottom and top of your brow with a small amount of product.
- Lightly fill in brow. Stay within the outline and extend where needed.
- Using the spoolie, blend and pull color through filling in any gaps.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
Delivery for online orders are subjected to the customer location and product availability.