- Neprinol AFD Capsules is a revolutionary blend of systemic enzymes and antioxidants specially formulated to support healthy circulatory and immune function.
- Neprinol AFD Capsules vegetarian enzyme blend tested to be more than 500% more fibrinolytic than the leading animal-based enzyme formulation.
- Neprinol AFD Capsules's blend of systemic enzymes are similar to digestive enzymes but are primarily used throughout the bloodstream rather than the gastrointestinal tract.
- Neprinol AFD Capsules support healthy levels of Endogenous Blood Particles or EBP’s. EBP’s can be decayed cells, fibrin, fatty proteins, and other unwanted materials that normally accumulate in the blood.
- Systemic enzymes like those in Neprinol AFD Capsules support the body’s natural purification of these EBP’s, as well as maintaining healthy liver function and healthy inflammatory levels.
- Sustaining a healthy level of EBP’s is also beneficial for maintaining optimal immune and circulatory function.
- SERRATIOPEPTIDASE (SERRAPEPTASE): A proteolytic (protein digesting) enzyme with a potent fibrinolytic activity that can support healthy fibrin concentrations. It has been clinically shown to thin secretions from the mucous membranes, and also promotes recovery after physical stress, boosting energy levels.
- NATTOKINASE: A fibrinolytic enzyme that can help to maintain normal blood viscosity and normal cardiovascular health. Like Serrapeptase, Nattokinase can support healthy fibrin concentrations. It has antioxidant effects that may be beneficial to promote normal prostate health, and aids in the elimination of free radicals.
- LIPASE: Used systemically, this enzyme digests fats in the blood and can help to convert fats into energy.
- PROTEASE: A proteolytic enzyme that, when present in blood serum, plays an important role in blood clotting as well as lysis of clots. Can help support a healthy immune system.
- AMLA: Derived from Indian Gooseberry, Amla contains tannic acid, glucose, cellulose, and calcium. Amla helps maintain normal acid and pH balance and is traditionally used as a nerve, brain and hair tonic.
- PAPAIN: A proteolytic enzyme derived from papaya that can promote natural healing of bruises and other tissue injuries.
- BROMELAIN: A proteolytic enzyme derived from pineapple that acts with the body to promote its normal immune responses. Bromelain can also help to maintain healthy skin conditions.
- RUTIN: A flavonoid (plant pigment) that helps to maintain strong capillaries and connective tissue, as well as healthy blood vessels.
- COENZYME Q10: Decreases the proliferation of free radicals, supporting a healthy immune system. CoQ10 helps promote the maintenance of normal cardiovascular function and is a coenzyme that is essential for enzymes to function in the body.
- MAGNESIUM: Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system, and is essential for cell repair, hormones, and a regular heartbeat. Magnesium helps reduce the effects of increased stress.
How to Use
Directions: Take 1 to 4 capsules with 8 oz of water between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For therapeutic results, take 3 or 4 capsules three times daily.
Warning: Do not take Neprinol without the consent of your physician if you are taking anti-coagulants or if you are pregnant or nursing.
IS NEPRINOL SAFE?
No serious or adverse side effects have been reported from taking systemic enzymes such as Neprinol. Clinical studies have shown that even extremely large doses of these enzymes are not toxic. If you are taking blood-thinning medication, you should consult with your physician before taking Neprinol.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE NEPRINOL?
For best results, take the product at least one hour prior to eating and/or two hours after a meal.
CAN I TAKE NEPRINOL WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS?
Neprinol can be used safely with other dietary supplements.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR NEPRINOL TO WORK?
Although every person is different, some have reported feeling the effects of systemic enzymes in as little as 45 minutes. For therapeutic regimens, the progression may be slow for some and quicker for others. Typically, supplementing the product for a minimum of a month's time is recommended, with the best results occurring anywhere from one to three months thereafter.