Multi-Mam Compresses are used for intensive nipple treatment.
The compresses are impregnated with the bioactive 2 QR complex molecule which neutralizes harmful microbes and supports the healing process of the injured/cracked nipple.
They give direct relief to the discomforts experienced by breastfeeding mothers (such as pain, swelling, and sensitivity). The patches create moist healing conditions, prevent infection of the breast tissue, and soothe the nipple. Moreover, the thin plastic coating on each patch protects against staining the clothes.
How to Use
- Wash your hands and nipples with lukewarm water.
- Gently wipe dry.
- Open the sachet, unfold the compress and place the gel-impregnated side on the sore nipple.
- Leave the compress on for as long as needed, but for at least 10 minutes, preferably 30 minutes and a maximum of 1 hour.
- Dispose off the compress after use.
- Any excess gel does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding as the formulation is safe for the baby.
- Apply at least twice a day for intensive care until the healing is done.
Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer*, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
* 2QR complex = patented bio-active polysaccharides.
12 individually packed compresses/box