No matter what your skin type is—even if it's oily—your skin needs moisture around the clock. But it may need other things too—like soothing ingredients, softer texture, and help restoring its natural moisture barrier. Incorporating a rich, yet lightweight night cream—like CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion—into your nighttime skincare routine can provide all those benefits and more.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer is formulated to lock in your skin’s moisture and help restore your skin’s natural barrier, all while you sleep. Adding this oil-free, non-comedogenic night cream to your nighttime skincare routine can help hydrate, calm, and soothe your skin, while also helping to maintain your protective skin barrier. Featuring niacinamide hyaluronic acid, and three essential this night cream uses our MVE Technology to deliver a steady stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night, and offers an effective, yet gentle way to care for your normal to oily skin.
- Ultra-lightweight night cream
- MVE Technology: Our delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-night hydration
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to Use
Unlock this night moisturizer’s pump for first-time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out.
Apply the liberally to the face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin