- Pharma Nord's bio-marine plus fish oil supplement is a unique fish oil formula with 65% omega 3 in the form of free fatty acids for direct absorption in the digestive system.
- Omega-3 with its content of EPA and DHA is known to contribute to normal functioning of the heart, plus maintenance of normal vision and brain function.
- Pharma Nord's bio-marine plus even contains folic acid and vitamin B12. This vitamin combination contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and psychological functions.
- Vitamin b12 and folic acid also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are vital to the normal functioning of the body, which belongs to several different chemical families.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 have different roles in body metabolism.
Each capsule of Pharma Nord bio-marine plus contains 500mg of fish oil (in the form of free fatty acids), corresponding to an EPA content of 166 mg and DHA content of 118mg,100 micrograms of folic acid, and 1 microgram of vitamin B12.
The addition of vitamin B12 and folic acid to fish oil reduces the risk of congenital birth defects and is more effective in reducing menstrual pain.
how to use
1to 3 capsules to be taken daily.